Monday, May 9, 2011

Finishing up (very soon!)

Just a quick post with some final pics after our marathon weekend of painting and tiling. Whew! We got it all done. And right now, as I type this, all the trim, doors, and cabinets are being unloaded and will go up over the next few days. YAY!!! The end is near!

(P.S. I will have to add the names of the paint colors later because I can't remember off-hand and the cans are downstairs where the guys are working...)

Bedroom

Bedroom (alternate angle)

Play Room

Bathroom (sorry for the terrible photo...
this was the best I could do.)

Tile in the kitchenette. (I never want to lay tile in this size area again!)
That is some HARD work! Kudos to Ryan for a job well done!

Tile from alternate angle (and no camera flash)

2 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT! Mostly, though, I am just excited to see your face again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors on the walls. It's so fun to see it all come together, isn't it? Can't wait to see it in person. We need to get together soon! Maybe Wednesday or this weekend??

    ReplyDelete