Thursday, May 12, 2011

A day in the life

Just a little slice of life here in the Peterson household this morning. Owen is getting much better at playing with Play-Dough these days. He enjoyed smashing, tearing, and throwing it all around for a good half-hour or so today! (That's pretty incredible, for those that don't know.) In the video below, you can also see him spell his name (my favorite thing in the whole world right now is how he says, "w"), say "giraffe" (which he does remarkably well), name a few colors, and even practice using a "quiet" voice and a "loud" one.

He is SO MUCH FUN!

4 comments:

  1. So so cute! I really enjoyed that. He is such a cutie pie. Good job Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got to sit down and watch this and oh my goodness, he is growing up so stinkin' fast! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I know I already made a comment on this but I am not sure what happened to it. Such a cutie pie! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I know I already made a comment on this but I am not sure what happened to it. Such a cutie pie! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete