Thursday, March 5, 2009

Babymoon in Kauai - 19 weeks

Aloha! We're back from what will probably be our last vacation trip in a VERY long time!  (So sad!)  But we had a blast, despite the sometimes icky weather (lots of windy, cloudy days, although still warmer than the mainland).  Here are a few photos - mostly of me, in keeping with the theme of this blog, but I'll post some others on facebook. 


Notice my sunburned legs in this one. (We decided that we will most definitely be having a very pale, short, large-headed baby - all traits that Ryan and I share, unfortunately!)


Technically, I'm now 20 weeks, so I will try to take a picture this weekend and get back to my usual weekly schedule. Also, we have the big ultrasound appointment tomorrow, so I should be able to post another photo of baby P then, too. 

According to the latest I read, he/she is now the size of a small cantaloupe.  And I can definitely feel him/her moving around in there (even as we speak, actually). I wasn't sure for a while since those little movements were so sporadic and few at first. But ever since our trip, I've been feeling them regularly throughout the day (and night!) Can't wait for them to be strong enough kicks so that Ryan can finally feel them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment