Thursday, February 26, 2009

So, no photo with this posting, but since this is sort of becoming my little pregnancy journal to record random milestones, I thought I would mention that my appetite has officially kicked into overdrive. I've heard the saying "eating for two" before, but I seriously have an insatiable hunger this week!  For instance, it's only 11:30 a.m. and already I've had two breakfasts and my first (of likely two or more) lunches. 

Lately, I go to bed only to realize that I'm hungry, and one of the first thoughts I have when I wake in the morning is, "geez, I'm really hungry." I intend to take full advantage of this opportunity and eat whenever it pleases me, but I also anticipate that this might be the time when I really start packing on the pounds.

We're off to Hawaii in just a few short hours. I promise to take lots of pictures and post some fun ones when we get back. See you in a week...

1 comment:

  1. You are so stinking cute!! can't wait to hear about your trip to Hawaii - now you can skype me - did you know?? looking forward to "seeing" you soon :) love you

    ReplyDelete