Saturday, February 14, 2009

17 Weeks


I predict that I'm going to be HUGE by the time I deliver because this seems really big to me for 17 weeks. But what do I know?

I am pretty sure that I felt the baby move for the first time this week. It's hard to know for sure because it really just felt like a flutter in my lower abdomen. But from what I've heard and read, that sounds about right. It was just for a little while and I haven't really felt it since, but I'm pretty sure it was our little one doing some amniotic acrobatics.  : )

3 comments:

  1. OMG Mary, you are ADORABLE!!!!! You look so stinkin' cute. I love you preggers! I wish you lived close so I could watch your belly get big in person. :( Miss you SOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way, that is SO exciting that you felt the baby!!! How fun! Pretty soon it'll be kicking you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look so cute!! i love your outfit and your hair too. i am glad to see you are not hiding your little belly - adorable! Exciting to hear that the baby is moving around and making him/herself comfy in there! i love you and miss you so much. can't wait to see you prego in person!

    ReplyDelete