Sunday, June 7, 2009

33 weeks

What a fantastic weekend! Friday night we went to a Mariners game (love those!), Saturday we attended an Infant Safety/CPR class in the afternoon and had dinner with our neighbors that evening. And today, my dear friend Kat hosted a baby shower in my honor. Life is so good!

Not much baby news to report; kid still seems to be stuck in the wrong position, as best I can tell. My midwife should be able to confirm that at my next appointment on Friday. If that's the case, I think my next approach will be to at least look into an acupuncture treatment that is supposed to have some success at turning breech babies around. Normally, I am not one to put much stock into alternative medicines, but if it can potentially prevent having to do the ECV procedure I described last week - and ultimately avoid a c-section - hey, it's worth a shot.

In the meantime, here's a funny photo of me in the "breech tilt" position, doing what I can on my part. Oh baby, I hope you appreciate what Mommy is doing for you!!!  : )

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... love the last pic... you look nice and uncomfortable...

    I totally failed on taking pictures for you, it was just such a nice quiet shower it felt too relaxed and wonderful to pick up the camera for some reason.

    Any ways... Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete